Windows and .NET information
- Secure .NET Programming podcast
- The audio podcast accompanying the Secure .NET Programming presentation by Adam Getchell, Scott Kirkland, and Alan Lai
- Secure .NET Programming
- A presentation of secure .NET programming techniques developed by CA&ES Dean's Office programmers (Scott Kirkland, Alan Lai, Adam Getchell)
- Windows Vista notes
- Some notes we've made about using Vista in production
- UC.NET developer discussion
- A webcast of a developer discussion with David Gardner and Joe Lumia on Microsoft .NET development technology. There is a 2-3 minute gap in the middle due to discussions of NDA material.
- Guidance - Infrastructure & Application
- Best practices and methodology for infrastructure and application deployment
- Resources for Architects & Developers
- Links to resources on Development, Architecture, Life-cycle Guides, Web Services, Security.
- Visual Studio 2008 RC logs